drank Malted ChocoMaté by 52teas

Okay – I made the most amazing iced latte today! First off I made a pot of tea last night of this tea combined with 52 Teas Heath Bar Tea. I find both of them to be a little lacking in the chocolate department so I figured if I mixed them I would really get a chocolate kick! The hot version was pretty good and chocolately, the iced plain version was chocolatier yet and then the iced latte was just pure chocolate goodness!

I took about 8 oz of the iced tea and then I took some Smart Balance milk (about 3oz) and I added a bit of chocolate syrup to the milk. Then I used my milk frother to froth the chocolate milk and then mixed it into the ice tea.

It was pure wonderfulness, I could really taste the maltiness from this tea and a bit of the tofee/caramelesque undertones from the Heath Bar tea. I think I will use up the rest of both of these teas in this manner.

Iced 5 min, 0 sec