drank Chai White by Stash Tea Company

My Tao of tea order came in yesterday while I was at work and between the busy evening and waking up later this morning I wasn’t able to devote the time for a full review, making me very sad. So I decided to perk up my mood with an old favorite. I swear, I collect Stash chais. There are very few chai/spiced teas of theirs that I haven’t bought. This one is strongly cardamom and cinnamon like the rest but the white tea base gives it a lighter feel? flavor? I’m not quite sure how to describe it. But it makes it a great tea for a morning with just a bit of a chill.

I prefer loose-leaf teas but I do like to keep some tea bags around for travel. I prefer black teas (especially Yunnans), dark oolongs, and pu’erh. My #1 favorite is Jasmine Golden Yunnan from thepuriTea.com.

Most used pots:

12oz blue tetsubin (1.75-2.0 grams of leaf. teas steeped in this get a spoon-full of sugar)

10oz green tetsubin (1.55-1.65 grams of leaf. teas steeped in this get less than a spoon-full of sugar)

5oz gaiwan (4.0-4.15 grams of leaf. no sugar)

4oz gaiwan (2.5-3 grams of leaf. no sugar)

Bar Harbor, Maine, United States