drank Kanpe Tea by DAVIDsTEA

Ummm… Still undecided.

This might be a fruit Tea that I share, with my kids at work. It smells delightful, like sour cherry pie and banana splits but the taste falls flat. It could be because I did not put enough tea into my Libre or it could be that my first scoop got too much hibiscus in it, but either way something was missing.

It’s a great tea for a great cause, I will just have to give it one more try before I completely write it off as a no-go.

I love to read and what goes better with reading than a hot cup of tea on rainy winter nights and an ice-cold tea on a hot summers day?

I used to drink copious amounts of coffee but that was just a joke, because I never drank enough water to flush out that one cup of coffee (32oz of water to 8oz of coffee?!?) and the variety in tea gives me what I need – it is not often I will drink the same thing twice.

Tea is defiantly more gentle on the waistline… Espcially since when I crave apple pie I can reach for a cup of “Mom’s Apple pie” or if I want caramel corn for my movie night, I just have to brew a cup of “Movie Night”…

I definitely have a preference for Oolongs, flavoured Blacks and a select number of flavoured Rooibos.

I love you tea, this can only get better as the extra weight continues to tapper off!

Oh, did I mention I am a reader, a childcare worker, a teacher, a friend, a sister and so many other things in a day?

Victoria, B.C.