It’s in teabags, but doesn’t seem to suffer from the experience! If you like orange, you might want to take a chance on this. If you have fond memories of “Russian Tea”, you have to try this. (Russian tea is a mixture of tang, instant tea, instant lemonade, cinnamon, etc.) It took me all night to figure out what it tastes like! This might not be a drink that suits a sophisticated kind of palate, but if you still like koolaid, give it a try!

takgoti

::crashes through a wall:: OH YEAH!

Christeana

This is going on my “to try” list. I’m still looking for a decent replacement for that tang tea blend we had so much of as a child. Thanks for the suggestion.

The DJBooth

Ha ha yeah we called that friendship tea and you are spot on with the taste!

Comments

takgoti

::crashes through a wall:: OH YEAH!

Christeana

The DJBooth

Ha ha yeah we called that friendship tea and you are spot on with the taste!

I’m a high school chemistry teacher. I enjoy most types of teas. I don’t have any tea shops in my hometown, so I usually order my teas online. Even though I’ve drunk tea for quite a number of years, ordering online for about 15 years, I am far from a tea expert. I just know what I like.

Florida