drank Dry Desert Lime by Numi Organic Tea

Whew! To use an Ozark-ism, “this’ll take the hair offa yer tongue.” Heat wave continues, so this went straight into the sun tea jar, then to the fridge. Even chilled, it made my lips so dry I felt like I’d been licking drywall. Citrusy lime taste is present, but it also has a masonry lime chaser that’s too dry and tart for me. Lemon-lime lovers may find it lip-lickingly luscious, though…

Jillian

Isn’t that particular tea pure lime peel or something?

gmathis

From the tea description: This rare Middle Eastern desert lime is sun-dried and crushed. It was bagged, so I didn’t look too closely, but I’m sure peel is a-plenty.

Comments

Jillian

Isn’t that particular tea pure lime peel or something?

gmathis