drank Darjeeling Blend by Harney & Sons

Best bagged (sacheted) Darjeeling I’ve tried. I see lots of “woody” in previous tasting notes, but not fruity, which I thought it was. Lip-chappingly dry, too.

ScottTeaMan

It’s been ages since I’ve had this tea. I ordered the 7 oz tin yrs. ago & loved it! I rememver it being crisp and fruity (moderately so). YES…I do remember a dryness to it. Thanks for reminding me. I know exactly what you mean! Had a pot at Special Teas Tea Room near us (now OOB)—sadly so. :( When I had it at the tea room the last cup was bitter, b/c they left the leaves in the pot, but it was fine, as the tea was really good with the food and scones.

Comments

ScottTeaMan

Southwest Missouri