Weather cooperated for one pickup truck load from the farm (it’s been raining on Saturdays like clockwork), so I am now in possession of the microwave stand that is no a longer a microwave stand, but my Mobile Tea Storage Unit!

Because of that, I spent a pleasant hour or so mumbling to myself (my preciouss……oh, look, my other preciousssss……) and sorting shelves by category, and I was unable to unbox some wonderful post-storm gift teas I hadn’t been able to get to yet, including this one.

No mini-chips in this one, my white chocolate piece in this morning’s cup was full size. Appearance is a little milky because of the melted chocolate. Flavor is spot on. Texture—nice and silky. Tasty and well done!