drank Green Almond Chai by Kally Tea

The dry leaves smell like almond extract. I followed directions on the package, deciding to steep for 7 1/2 minutes, the directions say from 5- 10, next time I will use the whole 10 because it wasn’t very strong.

Do follow the package instructions, out of curiosity I tasted the tea straight and it was probably not the best idea I ever had.

I used lactose free milk in this, which seems to be sweeter than regular milk. I think it covered up most of the almond flavoring because I couldn’t taste it at all even though the dry leaves reeked of it. What I could taste was the cardamom, cinnamon, and cloves.

I did enjoy this, though not as much as the gingered peach. I’ll play around with it though, because I think it has potential. It really soothed my sore throat for a some time while and after drinking it, so I’m definitely going to be drinking it all day today anyway.

Just getting into nice teas. I’m not aiming to become a tea snob, just looking for interesting teas that I’ve never tried before, I absolutely adore flavored teas.

If a tea has a lot of reviews, I’m not going to spend much time describing it for you guys, because I like a lot of strange tasting things. I’ll try to take the time to describe my feelings on teas with few reviews more thoroughly, but no promises, I’m both easily amused and distracted.

My shopping list is a dumping ground for teas that I think look good, and my ratings are pretty much arbitrary, based on whether or not I like the tea in front of or behind it more or less not on the ABCDF kind of system.

I’m going through and adjusting all of my ratings down, because they’re becoming really one sided, I didn’t give enough room between what i like and what I REALLY like.

Pratt, Kansas