drank Monkey Fart by 52teas

Maybe its just my taste buds being off today, who knows, but I didn’t feel the love with this one like everybody else did. So, I’m going to hold off a few days and try again then rate it. . It does smell soo very good. Here’s to trying again next week!

JacquelineM

I’m not sure if you like to add milk to your tea, but I enjoyed this one with milk for a banana creme pie flavor.

Nichole

I’m not a huge fan of adding milk to my tea but I’ll def try it, Good idea!

teawing

I would personally find it difficult to enjoy anything with the word “fart” in the title…but thats just me!

Comments

JacquelineM

Nichole

I’m not a huge fan of adding milk to my tea but I’ll def try it, Good idea!

teawing

I am a huge fan of all tea. Love them all. But I don’t add any sugar or cream to any of them. As my friends say, I drink my tea/coffee like a cowboy.

Live in Illinois. Have two beautiful kids.

I basically describe myself like this: love my beer, love my wine, love my tea, and love my kids. And not in that order.

Illinois