drank Monkey Fart by 52teas

Maybe its just my taste buds being off today, who knows, but I didn’t feel the love with this one like everybody else did. So, I’m going to hold off a few days and try again then rate it. . It does smell soo very good. Here’s to trying again next week!

JacquelineM

I’m not sure if you like to add milk to your tea, but I enjoyed this one with milk for a banana creme pie flavor.

Nichole

I’m not a huge fan of adding milk to my tea but I’ll def try it, Good idea!

teawing

I would personally find it difficult to enjoy anything with the word “fart” in the title…but thats just me!

Comments

JacquelineM

Nichole

I’m not a huge fan of adding milk to my tea but I’ll def try it, Good idea!

teawing

Oh where to begin. Its been a crazy couple years. My life has completely been turned upside down but I’m very happy where I landed. After going thru a divorce, moving a couple times, and going thru some hard times, I’m finally in a great place. Living with an amazing guy and his hilarious yet full of attitude twin teenage boys, and my two adorable kiddos in Central Illinois and there is no other place I’d want to be.

Now on to the tea: I love all kinds. I’m not a huge fan of red rooibos but I love green rooibos. Beyond that, I’ll try everything once or twice to make sure I didn’t bumble up the steepings. If you are interested in something from me, just holler at me. I’m always up for trying new tea blends or sharing with others!

Illinois