drank Cloud Nine by DAVIDsTEA

Had a crappy, terrible day andneeded a pick me up. I also wanted to test my DavidsTea travel press (http://www.davidstea.com/accessories/david-s-travel-press). I was told by the girls in store that the press pins the leaves against the bottom of the mug and keeps them from expanding and steeping that way, but I wasn’t sure. I’d never used it for anything but rooibos and forgiving herbals. But DaisyChubb and a few others were curious, so I decided to try it out with this tea, one I have oversteeped before and noticed a difference.

I’m in complete shock, it worked! It’s been in the mug for about an hour now, and it’s not oversteeped. Yay! My winter self is very excited about this.

I still love this tea and it still seems to be doing the trick, though it might help that my wife will be home soon. That always lifts my mood.

Jenn

I hate the crappy, terrible days! I hope your day gets better and at least you have the weekend ahead :)

DaisyChubb

Yay! Best experiment ever. I hope the rest of your day transforms into the best day ever.
Thanks for trying this out, I’m sold. :)

aisling of tea

Yay! Be warned, if you get iced tea in it, the metal shrinks and it does leak a bit.

And my day did get a lot better!

Cattibrie

Sorry about the crappy day but thanks for testing out the mug for us. Now to convince hubby I need that mug. We do have an 12th anniversary coming up next weekend. Although I am hoping he gets me an Ipod touch for that.

aisling of tea

Now, I do have to put the disclaimer up that as of yet, I’ve only tested it once, though I foresee another test tomorrow when I get up at the buttcrack of dawn to head to work with the wife. But so far, I’m impressed!

Comments

Jenn

DaisyChubb

Thanks for trying this out, I’m sold. :)

aisling of tea

And my day did get a lot better!

Cattibrie

aisling of tea

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON