It’s good for what it is. It’s bright and citrusy and sweet. It tastes like summer, and it’s delicious iced. My problem with it comes in in terms of cost – it’s really only good for one strong steep, and it’s a weak tea so I brew it strongly. That being said, I can purchase the ingredients straight for much less money and blend it myself. I’m glad I bought it though, as it is delicious, just not worth the price.

Cristen

FYI, it’s currently 75% off at Teavana right now on their After Christmas sale so if you really like it you might want to grab some more at that insanely low price. I picked up 13.10 ounces today and paid $11.14.

Comments

Cristen

Michelle, 19. College student: upstate NY.

I really enjoy tea, British television and theatre. I read a lot, write a lot, dream a lot.

Geneva, NY, United States