drank Ginseng Green by Adagio Teas

This tea is completely disgusting. I would not have minded as much, but there is ginger in it. This is not pictured, or explained on the website. They are starting to develop a nasty habit of this type of thing. I would not recommend this tea to anyone who is expecting an unadulterated ginseng taste.

Cofftea

The difference in tea preferences among people makes me laugh sometimes. I LOVE this and even drink it highly concentrated (premium Japanese Sencha perameters). Could be because there’s ginger in it… I didn’t know that til I read this lol.

Spot52

They finally changed the description to include ginger. It might increase my rating a little.

Comments

Cofftea

Spot52