drank Breakfast in Bed by Liber Teas

Finished my sample of this the other night with a friend and my brother. It was soothing and wonderful as always… which prompted us to buy two of the last remaining tins from LiberTEAS ‘s Artfire shop. Now I’ll be able to drink as much as I want for a while! So pumped!

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA