Matcha Infused Genmaicha

Green Matcha Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Backlog: Having previously tried their *Organic* Matcha Infused Genmaicha, I was pretty sure I'd enjoy this conventionally grown Matcha Infused Genmaicha from Aiya. Since it's been about a year...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4415 tasting notes

From Aiya

Matcha Infused Genmaicha is a traditional Japanese Sencha blended with toasted brown rice and premium Matcha green tea. The refreshing flavor of Sencha combined with the nutty flavor of toasted brown rice, plus the resilient color and mild sweetness of Matcha make this tea distinctly delightful.

About Aiya View company

1 Tasting Note

Backlog:

Having previously tried their Organic Matcha Infused Genmaicha, I was pretty sure I’d enjoy this conventionally grown Matcha Infused Genmaicha from Aiya. Since it’s been about a year since I last had the Organic variety, I don’t know that I could adequately provide an accurate comparison between the two teas. But I enjoyed this one … and I enjoyed the Organic as well.

To tell the truth, I enjoy everything I taste from Aiya because they’re synonymous with high quality Japanese teas. I’ve not found anything that I’ve been less than impressed with from them.

Here is my full-length review of this tea: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/04/01/matcha-infused-genmaicha-green-tea-from-aiya/