Pineapple Mango

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Allie

• “Thank you to *Allie* for sharing this sample with me! I made sure not to mess this one up, even though Allie was generous and sent more more than enough for a few cups' worth. I taste more...” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 944 tasting notes
  • “I received a sample of this from *Allie* in a "Mystery Swap". Thank you! I had just discovered Arbor Teas. I was searching for Thai Iced tea and they seem to have a pretty good one. Anyway,...” Read full tasting note
    Teatiff 199 tasting notes

From Ann Arbor TeaHaus

Two of the tropics finest offerings, tart pineapple and sweet mango, combine here to create a refreshing brew. Excellent hot and a customer favorite when iced. Black tea, pineapple and mango pieces, sunflower, rose and mallow blossoms, and natural flavor.

Preparation: 3 g tea leaves (1 heaping teaspoon) per 8oz cup of filtered, boiling water. Allow to brew 2 min.

About Ann Arbor TeaHaus View company

Thank you to Allie for sharing this sample with me!

I made sure not to mess this one up, even though Allie was generous and sent more more than enough for a few cups’ worth.

I taste more mango than anything when it’s straight and hot, however when I sweeten it, it’s all pineapple juiciness. Tasty and easy to drink, with zero astringency or bitterness. It’s all smooth at the finish too, likely due to the mango (which I can actually taste the granularity of the mango, how weird and awesome is that?!)

Thanks again Allie for letting me try this. I’ll definitely enjoy this to it’s fullest.

Allie

I’m glad you are enjoying it! :-)

I received a sample of this from Allie in a “Mystery Swap”. Thank you!

I had just discovered Arbor Teas. I was searching for Thai Iced tea and they seem to have a pretty good one. Anyway, onto THIS tea. This was so nice! I definitely get the mango and the sweetness of the pineapple. This was a real treat hot. I need to make a cup cold and add a little bit of sugar.

Nicole

Oof. I’ve only had Thai iced tea once and I just can’t do it. The version I had was too much like coffee.

TeaTiff

Nicole do you ever go to Lulu’s? (Thai Noodle Shop) This is the thai iced tea I have had. It is pretty good as long as I don’t think about the amount of sweet and condensed milk that is in it:)

Allie

I’m glad you enjoyed it! It’s definitely nice when iced with sweetener. :-)