Green Tea with Saffron

From Bashkevitz Spices

Green Tea with Saffron from Israel

Photo by CupofTree

About Bashkevitz Spices View company

This was a sample from the traveling tea box that momo started in the US which came to me all the way from Israel.
The scent of this tea is very tasty! Is it the saffron? I have never heard of a tea with saffron before, so it is very interesting.
I found the tea enjoyable, and drank my cup pretty quickly. I used my special jade green Rishi cup for brewing it, a cup I only use for green teas.
I did a google maps search of where the tea box came from in Israel and looked at photos of the place while drinking the tea and saw some pretty shots taken there. I took out my pro camera gear to take the photo of this tea. Thank you ssajami for sharing this unique tea!

Yum! Totally forgot I had this. Relieved to see it wasn’t hit by the flood.

We had a long term leak in our cupboard last year and didn’t realize it. Lots of water and damage.

ouch. time to call the handyman ;)

we had a mysterious flood too! it didn’t hit my puerh though :)

haha no kidding. This was our second one. Both of them hit my tea. Not all of it. Glad yours is ok! :)

Oh wow, how awful!

Oh no!!!!

is your tea going to be allright?

ehhh not all of it. I had to throw some out. Oh well, life goes on right :)

want me to send you some to replace some of it?

Aw thanks for the offer Kirk. I’m ok right now. There is lots that I haven’t tossed but need to drink as its gone a bit stale with exposure.

Oh my gosh! This pure heaven.
It tastes like candy and spices. I took this from the traveling tea box and I do not regret this. I need to order this!