Chamomile Mango

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Bigelow

Fine herbal tea blended with chamomile, rose hips, and mango. Caffeine-free and gluten-free, with no calories and no carbohydrates; Kosher Parve, 100% natural. Soothing chamomile with a touch of mango relaxes and refreshes

About Bigelow View company

This past month has seen a lot of upheaval. My fiance and I – after postponing what would have been our wedding back in December – got married in June. Not once, but twice – we had the little ceremony we planned on and his parents followed it up with another wedding (more like reception actually) for their friends. We’re also in the process of buying a place and I’ve changed jobs. Today was my first day and I’m completely wiped.

Since we haven’t closed on the new place yet, we’re staying with my in-laws and I’m taking the opportunity to use up some of my bagged teas and get my cupboard numbers down.

This tea is decent – nothing overly remarkable. It’s fruity with a weird bitter tang at the end – I think the chamomile is wreaking some havoc. Then again, I also steeped this at 175F so that it would actually have a shot at cooling off quick enough to drink at my in-laws … though I would think a lower steep temperature would mean less bitter … Eh! Maybe I’ll just add sugar next time.

Flavors: Fruity

175 °F / 79 °C 4 min, 0 sec 16 OZ / 473 ML

I tried this tea tonight when it was already very late and I wanted something that had no caffeine. I like fruity teas, so the addition of mango to the chamomile is a nice blend. I did sweeten this tea, but if I try this tea again I won’t put as much.

Sounds like a lovely combination!

I love this tea. It is very soothing with a sweet, fruity kick. A perfect tea for just before bed. My only complaint is that it is so difficult to find in stores.

Chamomile tea usually helps put me to sleep, and the mango helps punch out a nice burst of fruity flavor in this tea. Usually I drink plain, but it’s good with sugar as well.

Oh, how I wanted to like this tea. Chamomile tea is never one of my favorites due to its smell, so when I opened up a teabag of this, the strong mango smell was reassuring. However, while the smell is mostly mango, this tea’s taste is a mix of the two. If fruity tea and chamomile tea are your favorites, you’re in luck, but if not, avoid this.

subtly sweet. enjoyed after dinner.

This tea has a very gentle fruity flavor that I find soothing!