Dragon Pearls

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Nicole

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Hm. Silly me. I ordered this during the latest Capital Teas sale thinking I needed a jasmine dragon pearl around to have with Chinese and Thai takeout. I didn't even read the description, I just...” Read full tasting note
    nburriss 428 tasting notes

From Capital Teas

Legend has it that a benevolent dragon agreed to help a young orphan cure her ailing brother and that said dragon flew into the air, let out a agonizing screech and a pearl sprouted from around the dragons neck and fell to the ground where a tea plant immediately started growing. When the girl took the top 2 leaves and the bud from the plant she rolled them into the shape of a pearl like the one around the dragon’s neck and brewed the tea for her brother. Of course, after only a few sips of the magical tea, the brother quickly recovered and hence Dragon Pearl tea was born.

One taste of our Dragon Pearls may not cure all your ails, but it may help you to unwind from stress just as the leaves unwind in your cup. Wonderful slightly nutty flavor and a smooth green taste will make this one of your favorite teas to relax by.

About Capital Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Hm. Silly me. I ordered this during the latest Capital Teas sale thinking I needed a jasmine dragon pearl around to have with Chinese and Thai takeout. I didn’t even read the description, I just ordered it. This isn’t jasmine. It’s just green. :)

So, while it wasn’t what I was expecting, that was my fault.

This is a decent green. Very juicy. It even smells a little fruity instead of vegetal. It reminds me more of a white than a green, actually. It’s very light. It seems to be a good quality.

CapitalTeas

Hi Nicole — thank you for your order and for your review. I hope you do enjoy the Dragon Pearls — it’s a very exquisite green tea. For Jasmine teas, see our Jasmine Gold Dragon Organic and Madame Butterfly Jasmine, a personal favorite of mine. Happy Brewing!