Buttered Rum Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by LisaD

From Culinary Teas

Our Buttered Rum tea has that classic buttery and rich flavor without the alcohol.

Cup Characteristics: The full astringent taste of rum mellowed with a creamy smoothness.

Infusion: Bright and Coppery.

Ingredients: Luxury black tea, Sunflower + calendula petals, Natural flavors.

Serve it nice and hot with a dash of milk to really bring out the creamy sweetness of this great blend.

About Culinary Teas View company

I’m not that impressed with this tea. :( First, it doesn’t taste at all like buttered anything, let alone rum. The black tea doesn’t even taste all that great. Second, it doesn’t smell like anything! Butterscotch is normally a stronger scent – think Butterscotch Lifesavers – but this is Weak. I’m finishing the cup, but I’m glad I opted for a sample size over a larger version. The other teas I’ve had from Culinary Teas are delish, but this misses the mark.

I agree with you on this one. I was so disappointed. I am pretty sure I sent it to a new home…. ;)

That’s too bad. Weak tea is one of my least favorite things.

It’s entering my “tea swap” bin so it will end up in a new home… Weak tea is the worst, agreed!

To be truthful, I no longer remember what brand this is - hubby bought it several winters back and it got dumped in a generic tin. Proof that old tea never dies, it just fades away. Now it’s just black tea with a hint of a suggestion of a memory that there might have been some butterscotchy flavor to it. But still…not bad!

I loved this tea. I can not wait to go back to my local tea shop and purchase more.
This tea brought a real smile to my face and my stress melted away.
This is a very mild, mellow Tea.

Surprisingly, I liked this a lot!