Apple Cinnamon w/ Chamomile

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Short Sorceress

From Della Terra Teas

When it’s time to relax, settle in and indulge yourself in our delicious blend of chamomile blossoms, apple bits and real cinnamon.
Ingredients: Egyptian chamomile, apple bits, cinnamon

Suggested brewing tips:
Serving Size: 1 level tsp./6oz serving
Water Temp: 210°F
Steep Time: 3-6 minutes

About Della Terra Teas View company

I don’t really like chamomile, but I’m polishing this one off from my touch of herb try me pack. The taste of apple is lovely crisp and sweet, and if it weren’t for the chamomile I’d like this one much more. It’s not bad, I’m glad I had the chance to try it, but it’s just not for me.

This came from the herbal try me pack I ordered awhile back, I wish I had tried it sooner because it is officially the closest replacement I’ve found for my favorite tea bags that were discontinued. I’ll have to do a side by side comparision with my last remaining bags, just to be sure.
I’ve been a fan of apple chamomile tea for a long time and this is a great mix of both. Neither ingredient shines brighter than the other, they just kinda blend together with a little kick from the cinnamon. The flavor was a little lighter than I wanted, even at a 5 minute steep. That of course is easily remedied with a little extra leaf.

Meh. This blend was good, but not great. The apple was good, but the rest just kind of faded into the background. I got this in a try me pack and this is one of the few I don’t think I’ll be ordering more of. Thank goodness, because I seem to have fallen in love with almost every blend I’ve tried so far >.<

I liked this one but it’s not my favourite. The flavour of this isn’t very strong- I get a nice balance between the apple and chamomile, but I’m not tasting any cinnamon.