Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by gmathis

• “Second experience with this as easygoing as the first. Cold steeped in the fridge and enjoying it iced. The extended soak gives the keemun time to come out, so it's a little richer, but still has a...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1767 tasting notes
  • “A simple fun bag tea. Tastes like Jolly Rancher to me but I can see the cotton candy aspect *gmathis* mentions. Sweet candy without going all cough syrup. The base I catch lightly and mostly in the...” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1412 tasting notes

From Eastern Shore Tea Company

A “Vintage Blend” of Keemun, the burgundy of teas, and an exceptionally fine “winey” cherry tea. Very aromatic, it’s nice served as a demitasse after dinner. Flavored black tea. Contains caffeine. 20 Foil wrapped tea bags in our classic white ribbon bag.

About Eastern Shore Tea Company View company

Second experience with this as easygoing as the first. Cold steeped in the fridge and enjoying it iced. The extended soak gives the keemun time to come out, so it’s a little richer, but still has a candy flavor to it. But not chemically.

Wishing this had come my way a little earlier in the season—it’s very springy-summery in personality. Wonder what a cinnamon stick would do to it…

Anna

What if you cinnamon stick it, and apple piece it, and orange slice it (and all the rest of it) and turn it into a winter sangría tea?

Ooh sounds tasty! Haha

gmathis

Glad I have several bags left for further experimentation!

A simple fun bag tea. Tastes like Jolly Rancher to me but I can see the cotton candy aspect gmathis mentions. Sweet candy without going all cough syrup. The base I catch lightly and mostly in the aftertaste. Not a lot of depth but sometimes you just want simple. Thanks gmathis for sharing.