Guiltless Apple Pie

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss
Boiling 8 min or more

From Element Tea

This is the ideal tea for the times you crave a piece of apple pie, but don’t want all the calories. This sinfully delicious tea is perfect for any autumn day!

Brew Time: 5 minutes

Ingredients: Green Honeybush, Green Rooibos, Apple Bits, Raisins, Hazelnut, Flavoring Bits

About Element Tea View company

I’m having some digestion issues today so I am going to be drinking A LOT of Rooibos as they are supposed to help with that. This is a green Rooibos with other interesting ingredients! It DOES smell like Apple Pie…I will give it that!

I can taste the Green Rooibos and honeybush the hazelnut comes thru a little bit better than the apple and raisins but I can still pick out both.

This is a nice, creative blend…pretty good! I would love a more PIE-likeness – you know – crusty – but this is pretty good regardless!

Also, ginger is good.

I ditto the ginger movement. Feel better!

Thanks for the suggestion…I guess I knew that but forget about it because I am not a huge ginger fan in teas! LOL – desperate at this point tho! LOL

Matcha OJ would also be a great shot of antioxidants:)

I have Matcha…just not the OJ! LOL

Honeybush is even better than rooibos for the tummy, because it tends to be milder and more soothing.

True!!! I am a little low on honeybush…I think I have some SOMEWHERE!!! LOL

The aroma of the dry leaf is delicious! It smells like apple pie!

It tastes really good. Very much like apple pie. Sweet apples, raisins… I can even taste a buttery crust like flavor in this. Very nice. All it needs is a scoop of ice cream!

Boiling 8 min or more

You could add a little dollop of vanilla ice cream to see if it really does the trick! ;)

(of course that would remove the “guiltless” factor!)

Geoffrey Norman

The title of this alone is wonderful.