Organic Green Tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Calochortus

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I can't say my score is truly fair. I just bought this tea when I got to work before heading to my desk. I steeped two bags in a quarter cup of water and added it to a cup of steamed unsweetened...” Read full tasting note
    JYoungs 18 tasting notes

From Equal Exchange

A healthful and invigorating tea made from premium unfermented Darjeeling tea. Green tea is known for its antioxidant qualities and low level of caffeine.

Aroma: nori, apple, steamed rice
Flavor: lemongrass, honey, nori, round bodied and sweet with bright astringency

Instructions: Boil water. Allow to cool for about 5 min to 170 – 180F. Steep for 2-3 minutes.

About Equal Exchange View company

1 Tasting Note

I can’t say my score is truly fair. I just bought this tea when I got to work before heading to my desk. I steeped two bags in a quarter cup of water and added it to a cup of steamed unsweetened almond milk with a little honey. For now though the taste is wonderful and I do enjoy how the green tea adds a great noticeable flavor to the drink. If it holds up on its own as just the tea I have a feeling I will enjoy it in that way as well. Which is what I will be doing for lunch. So, this is to be continued………