Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Frontier Natural Products Co-op

Frontier’s unique Lemon Ginger tea is a fragrant melange of green, grassy blades of lemongrass, orange peel and coriander seeds. The intense, sweet, fruity aroma and flavor comes from a spritz of 100% pure lemon oil which is expressed from the peel of the fresh fruit. Lemon Ginger tea yields a warm and comforting infusion with a lovely balance of rich ginger and bright lemony and floral coriander notes.

About Frontier Natural Products Co-op View company

This is my first chicory tea. I didn’t realize it was chicory until I brewed it. I looked up the ingredients because it looked like a black tea with a dark brew. I have found to like chicory in tea blends. This, not so much. It has an unlikable bitterness.

I usually rate based on how the tea is w/o additions. To me, it needed a little sugar. It has a beer like taste to it, with the lemon and coriander in it. The ginger was a strong taste, too. It smelled amazing, but it tastes drastically different. I could finish my cup, but only because I was thristy.

Good for a ginger tea, but I’m not a big fan of it. I needed a lot of sweetener to get past the overpowering ginger taste.

What did I expect though :-)

Wiseman Tea Co.

ginger certainly can be overpowering

No matter what I do I cannot make myself like this tea. The chicory is so overpowering and makes everything taste awfully bitter.

Still smells better than it tastes. Kind of like Fruit Loops.