Cocoa Tango

Edit tea info Last updated by jlbindt

From Good Earth

black tea, cocoa, natural flavors, roasted chicory root, chili peppers, cardamom, rose petals, peppermint leaves, monk fruit extract

About Good Earth View company

do not over steep. it’s a good tea , has a nice kick to it. needs a smidge or a pinch of sugar and it’s like drinking spicy hot cocoa

This tea has an exotic combination of ingredients. When I first opened the foiled package the aroma was delightful. The cocoa dominated and yet there was a spirited tangy smell accompanying it.

I poured the boiled water over the tea bag and let it steep 4 min. as suggested on the box. Sadly, I was disappointed

The first sip told me this tea was not up to the task assigned to it on the box. I tasted watered down. The cocoa was barely there, almost as if a cocoa leaf was waved over the hot water. The pepper barely lingered in the background and the other flower ingredients didn’t make it on stage.

Maybe it’s me and maybe I expected too much, but this tea won’t make it into my cupboard.