Cocoa Tango

Cocoa, Pepper
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by Tabby

From Good Earth

As unpredictable as a newfound romance – and just as spicy. Cocoa Tango™ blends together the sweet and sensual flavors of cocoa with the heat of chili peppers, making for a tea experience that will leave you breathing heavy with satisfaction and wanting more.

About Good Earth View company

Sweet taste, pepper kick
Won’t end chocolate craving-
Sip the hot liquid

So this is my last try at a worktime pick-me-up from random swap teas. Maybe it’s because I was so ready to be disappointed, but I rather like this one. At first sip, it reminds me of wintertime-hot cocoa packets dumped into too much hot water. But the aftertaste curls cocoa around my tongue in a lingering way the watery cocoa did not. I’m not sure whether I like or dislike the pepper kick. In one way, it cuts through the water and adds another layer of not watery hot cocoa. But, it lingers long after the chocolate. I’m not sure I enjoy the lasting taste of pepper in my mouth. However, if I keep drinking, I won’t have to worry about that for awhile. :)

Flavors: Cocoa, Pepper

do not over steep. it’s a good tea , has a nice kick to it. needs a smidge or a pinch of sugar and it’s like drinking spicy hot cocoa

This tea has an exotic combination of ingredients. When I first opened the foiled package the aroma was delightful. The cocoa dominated and yet there was a spirited tangy smell accompanying it.

I poured the boiled water over the tea bag and let it steep 4 min. as suggested on the box. Sadly, I was disappointed

The first sip told me this tea was not up to the task assigned to it on the box. I tasted watered down. The cocoa was barely there, almost as if a cocoa leaf was waved over the hot water. The pepper barely lingered in the background and the other flower ingredients didn’t make it on stage.

Maybe it’s me and maybe I expected too much, but this tea won’t make it into my cupboard.