Jasmine Green Tea

Tea
Jasmine
Edit tea info Last updated by Green Terrace Teas

• “Backlog: I think that this will be the last of the tasting notes that I post tonight since it would seem that the dashboard is at a halt at the moment anyway. I wanted to post at least one or...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4613 tasting notes
  • “This was the green tea that *Green Terrace Teas* chose for me. It smells the jasmine teas should... light and floral. The jasmine flavour is very good. Reminds me why the jasmine greens got me into...” Read full tasting note
    Lariel 461 tasting notes

From Green Terrace Teas

This tea gets its sweet, jasmine aroma through a scenting process in which freshly picked jasmine blossoms are repeatedly mixed with green tea. Known to have even greater health benefits than traditional green tea, this artisan tea is very fresh and soothing in character with a light and sweet floral aftertaste. Due to the intense flavor of the leaves, we recommend using fewer leaves and steeping with multiple short infusions of only 30 to 40 seconds. This tea makes an invigorating after-meal beverage.

Chinese Name: 茉莉綠茶

Origin/ Harvest: Longtan Township, Taoyuan County, Taiwan 台灣桃園縣龍潭鄉 / Spring 2014

Purchase @ www.greenterraceteas.com

About Green Terrace Teas View company

Backlog:

I think that this will be the last of the tasting notes that I post tonight since it would seem that the dashboard is at a halt at the moment anyway. I wanted to post at least one or two more tasting notes tonight (and I have) because I’m determined to get caught up!

This is a really good Jasmine tea. I’ve been very impressed with the teas that I’ve tried from Green Terrace. The jasmine is strong but doesn’t overpower, a lovely, exotic floral note that doesn’t taste perfume-y. Perfectly lovely!

I like this a lot. It’s similar to a Chinese Jasmine green except that the green tea flavor is different – because this is a Taiwanese green. The flavor is less grassy and more sweet and there’s a slight creaminess to this that I don’t experience with most Chinese jasmine teas.

A really lovely tea, indeed! If you’re a fan of Jasmine teas – this one is highly recommended! Please check out of my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2014/09/09/jasmine-green-tea-from-green-terrace-teas/

Please keep things friendly and .

This was the green tea that Green Terrace Teas chose for me. It smells the jasmine teas should… light and floral. The jasmine flavour is very good. Reminds me why the jasmine greens got me into tea in the first place.

Flavors: Jasmine

Please keep things friendly and .