Jasmine Green Tea

Tea
Jasmine
Edit tea info Last updated by Green Terrace Teas

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This was the green tea that *Green Terrace Teas* chose for me. It smells the jasmine teas should... light and floral. The jasmine flavour is very good. Reminds me why the jasmine greens got me into...” Read full tasting note
    Lariel 454 tasting notes

From Green Terrace Teas

This tea gets its sweet, jasmine aroma through a scenting process in which freshly picked jasmine blossoms are repeatedly mixed with green tea. Known to have even greater health benefits than traditional green tea, this artisan tea is very fresh and soothing in character with a light and sweet floral aftertaste. Due to the intense flavor of the leaves, we recommend using fewer leaves and steeping with multiple short infusions of only 30 to 40 seconds. This tea makes an invigorating after-meal beverage.

Chinese Name: 茉莉綠茶

Origin/ Harvest: Longtan Township, Taoyuan County, Taiwan 台灣桃園縣龍潭鄉 / Spring 2014

Purchase @ www.greenterraceteas.com

About Green Terrace Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

This was the green tea that Green Terrace Teas chose for me. It smells the jasmine teas should… light and floral. The jasmine flavour is very good. Reminds me why the jasmine greens got me into tea in the first place.

Flavors: Jasmine