Lavender Sencha

Green Herbal Blend
Flowers, Grass, Lemon Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by Lion Repshire

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is the best lavender tea I've had! Really wonderful. The lavender pairs so well with the sencha, giving it this rich, brothy vegetal undertone that is still quite light and pairs so well with...” Read full tasting note
    ShiningLion 75 tasting notes

From Ito En

Hand-picked European lavender perfumes our fine Sencha green tea. Add water, and surrender to its sensory delights.

Approx. servings per ounce: 6-8

Brewing Instructions
tsp: 1
Water: 176 F / 6 oz
Steeping: 2 minutes

About Ito En View company

1 Tasting Note

This is the best lavender tea I’ve had! Really wonderful. The lavender pairs so well with the sencha, giving it this rich, brothy vegetal undertone that is still quite light and pairs so well with the gentle lavender floral notes that leave a minty tingle on your tongue. There are slight citrus notes as well and a bit of honey sweetness. I got a sample of this from a friend, and decided to drink it on a night I was feeling really restless and in need of some calming of the nerves. This really helped. I will definitely be getting more of this tea someday.

Flavors: Flowers, Grass, Lemon Zest

155 °F / 68 °C 1 min, 0 sec 3 g 3 OZ / 100 ML
Amanda 'SoggyEnderman' Wilson

When I visit my family back in PA I will have to get more for you. Ito En is the creator, but I bought it from a local grocery store that has a surprisingly good selection of tea!