Creamsicle

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by JoysTeaspoon

• “Backlogging....The girls and I each enjoyed some of this last night. My mom received some samples from Joy's Teaspoon and requested this one since she knew her grandbabies loved it. They were so...” Read full tasting note
    kristenleahharnish 193 tasting notes
  • “So I've been trying to get to at least 2-3 samples a day whenever possible. This was another from *Azzrian* which smells divine! On the downside though, I'm not sure how many of you out there...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4678 tasting notes
  • “Thanks to *Sil* (and technically *Azzrian*) for a sample of this tea :) The aroma is very similar to DavidsTea's Orange Blossom, IMO, except perhaps a bit more orangey, and maybe a bit less...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2229 tasting notes
  • “I brewed a cup of Creamsicle this morning while I made the family pancakes and sausage. I really enjoy the smooth, not too tangy, orange flavor of this tea. It paired nicely with breakfast,...” Read full tasting note
    bethiclaus 9 tasting notes

From Joy's Teaspoon

Thanks to the shiny orange peel and bright yogurt pieces, this tea presents a visual sensation which unites fruit and freshness. A fresh and aromatic composition which makes you long for summer! Naturally caffeine free.

About Joy's Teaspoon View company

Backlogging….The girls and I each enjoyed some of this last night. My mom received some samples from Joy’s Teaspoon and requested this one since she knew her grandbabies loved it. They were so happy when Grandma brought them some “orange” tea! We had a little tea party. Even my youngest (15months) loves this one!!! Will have to place an order again soon!

Kristen

The girls are soon going to have to have their own tea cabinet just for them!

QuiltGuppy

My kids are starting to make requests for certain teas, too. They refer to them by the colors of the canisters. :)

Uniquity

Start ’em young! I wanted to have a little tea party with my three year old cousin…I need to bring some of my many non-caf teas to her sometime : )

So I’ve been trying to get to at least 2-3 samples a day whenever possible. This was another from Azzrian which smells divine! On the downside though, I’m not sure how many of you out there were ever given triaminic as a kid, but they had an orange flavoured one that was my FAVOURITE! I’d sneak tastes here and there whenever i wasn’t sick because i liked the flavour so much.

Where was i going with that? Well this tea? It tastes exactly like that lol. Now of course, i’m older and much wiser, so the taste doesn’t appeal to me quite so much. This would be an excellent summer tea imo though. :)

Azzrian

This made me smile – cute memory!

Thanks to Sil (and technically Azzrian) for a sample of this tea :)

The aroma is very similar to DavidsTea’s Orange Blossom, IMO, except perhaps a bit more orangey, and maybe a bit less creamy. I wasn’t hugely fond of that tea, though it wasn’t terrible or anything. Flavourwise, I have the same feelings – much like Orange Blossom, but perhaps more orangey. I haven’t had OB in a while, so can’t really give a good comparison, but as I’m passing off the rest of it to Sil shortly, I’ll try to have my last cup of it in the next couple days so that I can try and figure out what the differences may be between these two blends! I do definitely enjoy the flavouring here, I just wish it was on a different base. Fingers crossed for Della Terra’s Orange Cream! (I know, still rooibos, but hopefully better?)

Boiling 8 min or more

I brewed a cup of Creamsicle this morning while I made the family pancakes and sausage. I really enjoy the smooth, not too tangy, orange flavor of this tea. It paired nicely with breakfast, though I know it is also an excellent tea to stand alone.

I got this one as a sample from Joy’s teaspoon, Wow! its good, i couldnt drink it warm tho i had to make this one up and have it over ice, go figure Creamsicle has to be cold lol very Good tho specially if you like orange, i love orange.