Passion Fruit & Papaya black tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Hippietea

From Kroger Private Selection

This tea combines black teas from tea estates in India with the natural flavors of passion fruit, papaya and orange peels for a blend that is both robust and sweet.

About Kroger Private Selection View company

Awesome fruity tea, very suttle fruityness, not sour nor bitter. Love papya & passion fruit combined in this black tea =]

A tea I picked up on a whim and has become a regular for me. It has a naturally fruity taste and is good with milk and sugar. Perfect for when your friend has already walked the four miles to the well for the water despite your urging that she is an enchantress of sorts and likely there’s a much easier magical workaround.

Great fruity taste, tropical fruit taste.

Best tea ever in the history of life ever! This is a strong comparison (if not the same) as Twinings Tastes of Summer tea which was discontinued some years back. I have been searching for a tea that even remotely compares to it for at least six years. In fact, I saved the last tea bag that I had after finding out it was discontinued just so that I could have a point of reference for the fragrance alone. It smells heavenly and it brews so wonderfully that it is easy to make it to your personal liking. I love the taste of black tea, but I don’t like it bitter. If you like bitter tea, just let this steep longer. This gem at Kroger has truly made my whole year!

185 °F / 85 °C 2 min, 30 sec 10 OZ / 295 ML

This I bought at Kroger also, just like the Private Selection Sweet Cinnamon Spice Herbal Tea, and it is also very good. I really enjoy this in the morning or afternoon when I need a boost of caffeine. It tast really good and also pulls me out of fatigue. Steep for about 5 minutes and just add sugar. Cost is quite reasonable. Recommend to friends or anyone who enjoys a good cup of hot tea.

This Tea has pretty much restored my faith in humanity man~ just UGHHH where to begin?? OK so it had a slight fruity not too overpowering tropical flavor that makes you not have to put alot of sweetner in it, because i hate it when you taste the sweetner more then the tea itself, the color is a golden orange/brown and it leaves an awesome after taste. It’s good hot or if you drink cold tea like a fish does water ,i’m a southener, it’s still good Buy. this . tea

Love this tea. It has a smooth fruitiness but not too strong like some of the other citris and fruit teas. Good tasting hearty black tea.

185 °F / 85 °C