Green Tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by ladyash5869

From Lipton

A delicate tea with an alluring aroma and a clean, crisp taste.

About Lipton View company

It's Lipton,. They're pretty big.

I had this again at my friend’s house. It does the trick, but I wouldn’t buy it for myself. Sure, it’s convenient, but it tastes…blah. It leans a tad on the bitter side, even with a cooler water temperature and a shorter steeping time. Beyond convenience it’s really not for me.

Barbara

Yeah. When at work or a business appointment I usually get something similar to this. It’s always a letdown. :-(

canadianadia

Yes, I think of it as a “it’ll do” tea

Sipdown (97)!

Update on the Tre nesting thing: His casual fuck buddy was coming over which is why he was being a douche about the house being “messy”. Also, she was being creepy and hell while we were watching the new episode of Jane The Virgin. She was at a friend’s who lives on our block too and she kept texting him saying she was staring at our window.

Update on the Transit Lockout: It is over! Bus service resumed today, and the city is offering free transit services for the rest of October to help compensate for the lack of service we’ve had for the last month or so. The lockout ended not because an agreement was reached but because the arbitrator they brought in discovered that the whole lockout was unlawful to begin with. Apparently the city failed to meet the legal guidelines surrounding proper notice – and so it was ended, and the drivers who missed out on over a month of pay will have to be compensated.

Update on the sore teeth: The only reason I’ve kept this tea around so long is ‘cause it’s supposedly good for putting over sore teeth; the tannins help ease the pain or something. It’s been awhile since I did the research. So I’ve been trying to do that, but it hasn’t been helpful so I’m just throwing out the last few bags since I don’t drink this anyway.

Cheri

Yay for transit lockout being over!

Tre needs to understand one does not clean for a casual fuck buddy. Also, casual fuck buddy should not be texting about things like staring at the window. That’s crossing casual fuck buddy lines.

Blodeuyn

Sorry for the drive-by comment, but Cheri, this made me giggle. :D

OMGsrsly

Yay buses! And I totally agree with Cheri. :D

Bagged
Aroma when Dry: sour, grassy
After water is first poured: nutty, powdery
At end of steep: grassy, buttery
Tea liquor:
At end of steep: med green
Staple? Type yes, would not use brand again
Preferred time of day: any
Taste:
At first: bitter, harsh, grassy
As it cools? Gets less harsh, grassy, slightly creamy, then bitter note closes
Additives used (milk, honey, sugar etc)? No

I guess this is just an “alright” tea for me, it’s forgettable and tastes like “cheap” green tea. Be careful of over-steeping, it gets bitter really quickly

A very ‘meh’ experience, and not particularly flavorful. Unremarkble, except that it gets bitter very easily and like most green teas, should be steeped only for a short period of time.