Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Marks & Spencer Tea

A naturally refreshing blend of Chinese tea with bergamot and citrus peel.

About Marks & Spencer Tea View company

All my items received in swaps had to all be mixed together to move, so I don’t know what’s from who anymore. I received this from someone, so thank you to whoever that was.

I cold brewed this up to have at work. I wanted something quick and easy with caffeine, so I went to the tea bags. This steeped in the fridge for about six hours, and could have maybe gone for just a bit less time. The flavors are almost too strong at this point. At least I enjoy them, so it’s not much of a problem. The immediate flavors are BAMORANGEANDLEMON. Hiding behind that is some nice actual tea flavor. I added one pack of sugar and that made it SO good. It was still good without the sugar, just a bit tart. With the sugar added, it tastes just like some candy that I can’t quite think of right now. This is definitely one of the better bagged teas I’ve had.

Iced 8 min or more

Yesterday, I went to stock up on M & S’s Winter Spice Tea, only to be confronted by a store stockage deficit. So, I owe my discovery of this delightful, yet gently robust tea to what at first appeared as a lack of good fortune.

I steeped for a solid four minutes, which was enough to ensure a full flavour at a perfect temperature. Upon drinking, I was mesmerised by the addition of citrus, the very note I was seeking in the Winter Spice tea I could not find. The citrus note surprisingly transforms this earl grey base into a surprisingly warm cold weather thirst quencher.

Overall, I’m delighted with this tea and don’t mind admitting to a brief flash of smugness today as I began my third cup.

This is a bagged tea so good, I cheat on my loose teas with it.

I’m a big fan of David’s Tea Cream of Earl Grey, but for a no-fuss, perfect every time morning cup of citrus goodness, this little tea can’t be beat. I brew for four minutes and it’s perfect every time – light citrus notes at the end of the sip, pleasant golden liquor, just enough pep to ease a case of the mornings. Thank god my mum can post regular supplies to me out here.

I love this tea, its my new regular cuppa and I doubt I will ever tire of it

Catharine Chalton

We cant find it any more! Does anyone know where to purchase it?

I purchased a box of these tea bags three weeks ago and have tried three different Marks & Spencer stores to get some more. Sadly none of the stores had stock. These were Guernsey, Crawley and Tunbridge Wells. All friends are on red alert each time they visit M & S to look and purchase.

richbitch

I am having the same problem.Has anyone found a similar tea any where else since it looks like we have seen the last of m&s empress grey.I have emailed them but received just apology with no promise of replenished stock.

I picked up a box of this tea while I was on vacation in England. I really, really wish I had picked up several more.

This is more or less a twist on a Lady Grey tea. The lemon and orange zest help temper the bergamot oil. It’s a sweet and sweetly aromatic citrus tea without the aftertaste of a typical Earl Grey. I could drink this everyday without tiring of it. However, sadly I’ve only got about 20 bags left, so I’m stretching as far as I can until I can find a suitable replacement from a US company. It’s a shame that M&S doesn’t sell their non-perishable goods online.