Dragon Well Green

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by wombatgirl

• “For a teabag, these are pretty nice teabags. lots of room, and the leaves inside are close to whole leaf. This tea is a nice generic green. A little vegital, slightly grassy, no other notes. ” Read full tasting note
    wombatgirl 411 tasting notes
  • “Backlog from earlier in the week: So many things surprised me about this tea. First, I was in a tiny restaurant in a little town and was not expecting to find Dragonwell of all things to drink (let...” Read full tasting note
    bluebelle 466 tasting notes

From Novus Tea

Lung Ching green tea is one of the most renowned green teas in the world. This tender, top grade, full-leaf green tea has a mellow flavor and marvelous fragrance. 12 tea sachets.

About Novus Tea View company

Backlog from earlier in the week:
So many things surprised me about this tea. First, I was in a tiny restaurant in a little town and was not expecting to find Dragonwell of all things to drink (let alone with good long leaves in a sachet with plenty of room)! Second, this company is apparently an offshoot of Bigelow. I like Bigelow, but I don’t expect anything very exciting from them—for me they’re a reliable company for bagged black tea that I can count on when I’m traveling. So when the waiter came out with a box of sachets in every flavor we could want I was a little blown away.

This was actually very good, especially considering it was bagged. Lots of sweetness—my favorite thing about Dragonwell—some light vegetal notes and an almost nuttiness. The bag said “chestnut”, and I guess that’s the closest description that fits; more like cooked or preserved chestnuts than raw. It resteeped well and was a delightful surprise on a cold day!