Passion fruit

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Backlog: It would seem that I tried this tea back when it was called Paradise, but, it had honeybush in it as well as the rooibos back then. This, as far as I could tell, only had rooibos in it....” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4366 tasting notes

From Octavia Tea

The exotic flavor of passion fruit, mango and apricot fills your cup with a fragrance as uplifting as an island breeze. Red tea is known for its calming, stress-relieving properties and is rich in antioxidants. This gentle, soothing blend is excellent hot or iced.

This tea was previously named “Paradise.”

About Octavia Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

Backlog:

The aroma is beautiful – very fruity and it smelled delicious. It’s also a pretty yummy tisane. It is a sweet, fruity drink, so if you’re looking for a tea that tastes like tea, you won’t find it with this one. However, I still found it tasty, and not as sweet or cloying as a bottled fruit drink.

Not something I’d drink all the time, but, it’s tasty. It was an agreeable addition to my Amoda Tea box.