Passion Fruit

Caffeine Free
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

4 Images

• “Backlog: It would seem that I tried this tea back when it was called Paradise, but, it had honeybush in it as well as the rooibos back then. This, as far as I could tell, only had rooibos in...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4833 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown! This is an okay fruit tea but I’m not sure it tastes like passion fruit. It’s pretty tart and definitely tropical, though, so at least it’s somewhere in the area of...” Read full tasting note
    bluebelle 523 tasting notes

From Octavia Tea

Amoda Tea Monthly Box – August 2015

There’s a fantastic citrus note first that starts to mingle with the exotic passion fruit and tropical flavours. The rooibos gives you minerals and nutrients and the hibiscus imparts colour and a pleasant tartness. Try this hot or iced.

All organic ingredients: Rooibos, hibiscus, rose hips, lemon myrtle, natural flavor

Steep It
1 tsp per 8 oz cup
boiling
4-6 minutes

From Octavia Tea:

The exotic flavor of passion fruit, mango and apricot fills your cup with a fragrance as uplifting as an island breeze. Also known as red tea, rooibos is known for its calming, stress-relieving properties and is rich in antioxidants. This gentle, soothing blend is excellent hot or iced.

This tea was previously named “Paradise.”

About Octavia Tea View company

Backlog:

It would seem that I tried this tea back when it was called Paradise, but, it had honeybush in it as well as the rooibos back then. This, as far as I could tell, only had rooibos in it.

The aroma is beautiful – very fruity and it smelled delicious. It’s also a pretty yummy tisane. It is a sweet, fruity drink, so if you’re looking for a tea that tastes like tea, you won’t find it with this one. However, I still found it tasty, and not as sweet or cloying as a bottled fruit drink.

Not something I’d drink all the time, but, it’s tasty. It was an agreeable addition to my Amoda Tea box.

Sipdown! This is an okay fruit tea but I’m not sure it tastes like passion fruit. It’s pretty tart and definitely tropical, though, so at least it’s somewhere in the area of passion fruit. I’m sure it would be delicious iced, but since it’s another cold day here I’m not going to be trying that out. I’ll just have to drink it and imagine myself somewhere the fruit would grow.