Lemon Black

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Very good. I recommend you go a bit lighter on the infusion time than specified on the package. Allow it to cool a little extra too, it will allow the astringency of the lemon oil to calm a...” Read full tasting note
    OhCha 84 tasting notes

From Rishi Tea

One of the most popular flavored teas in the world next to Earl Grey, we take our Congou Black from Xuan County and scent it with the essential oils from real Meyer Lemons. This tea is medium bodied, smooth and refreshing with naturally articulated notes of zesty, fruity and floral citrus. It makes great hot and iced tea.

About Rishi Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

Very good.
Allow it to cool a little extra too, it will allow the astringency of the lemon oil to calm a bit.

When compared with Rishi Lemongrass Black, I preferred the Lemongrass… UNTIL, they had both cooled. Then I preferred the Lemon.

A quandary indeed!

Ricky

Now I’m confused… which one to add to my shopping cart…