Apple Cinnamon Herbal tea

Apple, Cinnamon
Edit tea info Last updated by Calochortus
1 min, 45 sec 5 oz / 147 ml

From Rituals

Brewing Instructions: For the perfect cup of tea, place one Rituals® Tea Bag into an 8 oz. cup of boiling water and steep for three minutes. Adjust brewing time to suit your taste. Delicious without sweetening.
— from the back of the tea bag

About Rituals View company

This tea is served in the cafeteria and med/surgery unit of Providence Alaska Medical Center in Anchorage. It’s some powerful stuff. I was warned that 3 minutes was too long, and I’m glad I tasted it around 1.5 minutes into the steeping. It’s… really red. And really fakey. It tastes ok, but the color and fakiness remind me of potpourri/candles/home decor from the 90’s. It’s better than some other apple cinnamon teas I’ve have, which are like taking a bite out of a Yankee candle, but it’s not that far off. Pretty much, I’d drink it if there was nothing else, but the fake stuff in there is a bit… disconcerting.

Absolutely the most delicious herbal tea that I h ever tasted,

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon

5 OZ / 147 ML

My RA put up a tea bulletin board for hot tea month, inviting us all to take a bag, try it, and share our thoughts. Sadly there were only one or two I hadn’t tried already (oops!) but I still think it’s a great idea.

This is the bag I chose from the board, and I actually like it pretty well. It tastes a bit like Hot Cinnamon Spice’s less-sweet cousin. It smells like Red Hots, and there’s a huge amount of cinnamon in the taste too. There’s also some fruitiness—not really identifiable as apple right away, but definitely fruit—and a slight aftertaste of rooibos. I love spice teas in winter, so this turned out to be just right for this afternoon.