White Asian Plum

Fruit White Blend
Plums
Edit tea info Last updated by camden

• “Mmmmmmm! A beautiful tea. Light, just a hint of fruit. Brews a pale brown color and goes down smoothly. The ingredients say that it contains blackberry, which is a plus. Blackberries are my very...” Read full tasting note
    teaqueen 520 tasting notes
  • “Raiding the office cupboard again and I found this. I think I’m up for a bit of fruitiness before lunch. I haven’t had a white tea in a while, but this was surprisingly good. ...” Read full tasting note
    Nitro 7 tasting notes
  • “Wanted something light and fruity after a meal of smoked fish. This is perfect! Smelled great, and the taste didn’t disappoint.” Read full tasting note
    chana 53 tasting notes
  • “I woke up late this morning and wanted tea. However, I didn’t have time to make any, but remembered that the wife made some iced tea on Sunday. I filled a tumbler full, got ready, and went...” Read full tasting note
    Rufus 54 tasting notes

From Salada

100% pure white tea from the finest buds infused with natural plum flavor

About Salada View company

The ingredients say that it contains blackberry, which is a plus. Blackberries are my very favorite berry. I know they can sometimes make teas really bitter, but they definitely don’t in this brew! They help the plum taste come out.

Delightful tea to wake up with!

I haven’t had a white tea in a while, but this was surprisingly good. Completely overpowering plumb taste. No need for sweetener for sure. I can sense there’s some tea in there, but honestly, it’s like a fancy flavor of kool-aid. Refreshing for sure, but still trying to find that everyday tea.

I guess it’s time to man up, and make an actual purchase of loose tea.

I woke up late this morning and wanted tea. However, I didn’t have time to make any, but remembered that the wife made some iced tea on Sunday. I filled a tumbler full, got ready, and went to work.

When I was at work, I thought, “Gee, this is nice, but on the account it’s cold outside, iced tea was a terrible idea.” After a few minutes of settling in, and getting the students ready, I got a phone call from the wife, telling me that the door became unhinged while she was driving to get gas, and that it had fallen off at the gas station. So, I told my assistant to prepare the students for the day, and left.

While on the road, I called my director and told her that I had to leave. She thought the situation was unfortunate and told me to take the day off; she’d get a substitute in for the afternoon. We both had a good laugh about it, though. I mean, who has a car door fall off?!

When I finally made it to the station, there were plenty of people standing about looking at my wife sitting in the doorless car. I felt awful. I told my wife that I would drive home (which was less than a mile away from the station) in the car, and that she should go to work. Meanwhile, I was cold and wanted a hot cup of tea. My fingers and face were numb, but fortunately the drive was less than 10 minutes. I had to drive slowly and cautiously.

When I got the car home, I noticed the tumbler of iced tea. And decided to finish the tea off before making another cup. And it was soothing, but cold. I think this tea is good cold. However, as a hot tea, it doesn’t work. Plus, as far as bagged teas go, I’m too picky when using them. I prefer loose leaf.

Anyway, this is good iced. And that’s all I’ll say about it.

Flavors: Plums