Cocoa Power

Pu-erh Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Krystal

1 Tasting Note View all

From SerendipiTea

Deep & earthy ~ an antioxidant powerhouse with just a hint of sweetness.Contains Traces of Dairy & Sugar

Ingredients:
Cacao Beans, Cacao Powder, Chocolate Bits, Chocolate Flavor (Natural), Cream Flavor (Natural), Pu-erh (Organic), Rooibos (Organic), Vanilla Flavor (Natural), Yogurt Bits

About SerendipiTea View company

1 Tasting Note

This is a super chocolate tea. It almost looks like I’ve brewed tea then added some hot cocoa. For the most part, I taste chocolate, chocolate and chocolate. I see the description says deep and earthy. I agree with these descriptors. I’ve struggled with a way to describe the flavor underneath the chocolate but I’ve not come up with some thing that fits it better than those two words. It does feel very smooth and mellow but they aren’t quite right. Now I just have to get Dylan to give it a go. Cookie bribes are in the near future.

Bonnie

If there are cookies involved you might have a line of steepsterites at your door!

tigress_al

Cookie bribes ALWAYS work! lol

Dylan Oxford

The opposite is also pretty true though. She’s now mentioned cookies. This creates a tangible benefit to me refuting any further attempts to get me to drink this that do not also come with cookies (or other tangible rewards)!

Missy

How about a big cup of beat you with a stick?

ashmanra

Missy: Lol! I’m gonna be using that in the near future! My husband proposed immediately after I gave him a pound cake. We had known each other for fifteen weeks. Turns out he is even more of a cookie monster!

lol aren’t they all. :D

ashmanra

Missy, my youngest daughter used the “how about a cup of a eat you with a stick?” line at tea party today! I expect to hear it a lot in the near future.

Missy

Lol that is awesome! Man that’s very amusing. Thanks for the laugh.