Rose Congou

Edit tea info Last updated by TeaBrat
Boiling 3 min, 45 sec 12 oz / 354 ml

• “Tea of the afternoon here - I did jivamukti yoga this morning and am going to restorative yoga tonight. Pretty impressive for someone with a fractured finger but I did have to modify some of the...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2169 tasting notes

From Simpson & Vail

During the drying process, China black tea is delicately scented with rose petals to produce Rose Congou Tea. The resulting brew is a fragrant copper colored cup with a slightly sweet floral taste. Roses have long been heralded as symbols of romance, respect, hope and beauty. Try a cup of this aromatic brew and see what unfolds for you!

Brew tea at 212º – steep for 3 minutes.

About Simpson & Vail View company

Tea of the afternoon here – I did jivamukti yoga this morning and am going to restorative yoga tonight. Pretty impressive for someone with a fractured finger but I did have to modify some of the standing poses.

Anyway this is a really nice rose congou but I’ve had it for a while and haven’t been drinking it fast enough (story of my life). I think it has lost a bit of the rose flavor. Someday I should try this as an iced tea.

Terri HarpLady

Yay for Jivamukti yoga! I have their book, & somewhere around here I think I have a video too. I think they are my fav yoga people, although I’ve never been to one of their classes or anything. I just love their commitment & individuality :)

Bonnie

So, all the lead up and no details! What happened? Were you gesturing or was it a legit fall or saving-someone’s-life finger injury? I’m being disrespectful!I hope your finger is better soon!

TeaBrat

Terri- yeah they are new to me but I really liked the class I did.

Bonnie – I thought I mentioned it before but I smashed my pinkie finger on a rock last week. :(

Bonnie

Yikes ouch! Thought you might have played super hero on the Mini!

Bonnie

I wrote Muni not mini…stupid autocorrect!

TeaBrat

Bonnie – the UPS driver asked me if I got into a bar fight — he he he!

Bonnie

You should have said yes…your deliveries would always be on time!