Keemun Hao-Ya A (No. 503)

Edit tea info Last updated by Layla

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I've had my sample packet for close to a year and a half now...so I guess it's sort of "aged" in a way. I love the description for this--"sweet and biscuity"!! The scent reminds me of sandalwood....” Read full tasting note
    StephL535 314 tasting notes

From SpecialTeas

“Once again, we are glad to be able to offer Hao-Ya A, the highest Keemun standard available. Every year we receive numerous samples from which to choose. The qualities and the prices can differ significantly.
This has a sparkling red-orange cup color, uniquely sweet biscuity fragrance with a hint of smokiness and exquisitely mild but complex aroma. A truly great Hao-Ya A that will age well.”

-Retrieved from Google Cache, Jan 21, 2011 03:46:55 GMT

About SpecialTeas View company

1 Tasting Note

I’ve had my sample packet for close to a year and a half now…so I guess it’s sort of “aged” in a way. I love the description for this—“sweet and biscuity”!!

The scent reminds me of sandalwood. Sweet, woodsy and bit resinous. The taste is very smooth almost “sugary”. A bit biscuity too. A hint of smoke adds depth.

Very delicious.

R.I.P. SpecialTeas! Thanks for offering such a superb Keemun! Now I know that I should keep an eye out for Hao-Ya A’s. It is very good stuff. :)