Irish Breakfast

Edit tea info Last updated by nathanisamazing
Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 9 oz / 273 ml

• “Breakfast time with a drop of cream and sugar. In other news, I thought I finally had every last skerrick of tea in my house added to my cupboard, and then I remembered the extra box. Another...” Read full tasting note
    memily 756 tasting notes

From T2

T2’s Irish Breakfast tea uses a blend of Sri Lankan orthodox broken leaves to produce a highly-balanced, deep, rich brew. Its’ coppery red liquor has an engagingly frank personality with a little flirty sweetness. A full-bodied and malty flavour that stands up to even the biggest fry-up complete with black pudding. A great morning blend that is less bitey than English Breakfast but with a bigger body and more heart.

About T2 View company

Breakfast time with a drop of cream and sugar.

In other news, I thought I finally had every last skerrick of tea in my house added to my cupboard, and then I remembered the extra box. Another five. Including samples, I’m up to 90. That’s it—I’m on a tea ban. NO NEW TEA IS ENTERING THIS HOUSE oh except for that swap with ashleyelizabeth. Ooh maybe I’ll crack 100 teas then… wait, this is not a goal to aspire to.

2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML