Girlie Grey

Citrus
Edit tea info Last updated by Memily
Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 475 oz / 14047 ml

• “My perfect afternoon tea choice. The “girlie” name scares the boys off, but this tea is more fruity than it is floral, and I am addicted. You can add sugar and milk if you must, but...” Read full tasting note
    memily 909 tasting notes
  • “My favourite T2 tea so far. It doesn’t need anything – perfect as is for whenever you feel like a cuppa. I find the hint of citrus so energising – love it!” Read full tasting note
    klaw14 3 tasting notes

From T2

Our variation on the much-loved Lady Grey combines the traditional bergamot of Earl Grey with zesty lemon, blood orange and cornflowers. Orange pekoe tea produces a medium-bodied, strikingly bright coppery brew with a soft citrus aroma. Lighter and brighter than traditional Earl Grey with more citrus and less bite. Well-rounded, refreshing and exceptionally versatile, this is great for all-day drinking through to night.

About T2 View company

My perfect afternoon tea choice. The “girlie” name scares the boys off, but this tea is more fruity than it is floral, and I am addicted. You can add sugar and milk if you must, but it’s perfectly fine as is.

Flavors: Citrus