Toasty Warm

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by alice

• “Nom nom nom nom nom. I accept you into my wintry heart, Toasty Warm. I enjoy this on both first and second steeps, and I'm pretty glad about discovering it during my coldest week in Hobart thus far!” Read full tasting note
    memily 297 tasting notes
  • “Another tea that I wouldn't have bought except for the free tasting in store, they are onto me with this sales tactic! This oolong contains sugar and honey in the nougat so is a bit sweeter than...” Read full tasting note
    genushumanusalice 53 tasting notes
  • “thank you *missB!* this is another delight that was sent my way. This is a tasty sugar, nougatty tea. I think i'd prefer this as a black base tea but on the whole it's a delicious tasting tea...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4026 tasting notes

From T2

For when snow is falling, the rain pelting and fire roaring. Cuddle up indoors with this toasty tea treat. A green oolong base is swathed in sublime notes of caramelly nougat and golden almonds to warm the coldest of nights.

About T2 View company

Nom nom nom nom nom. I accept you into my wintry heart, Toasty Warm. I enjoy this on both first and second steeps, and I’m pretty glad about discovering it during my coldest week in Hobart thus far!

Another tea that I wouldn’t have bought except for the free tasting in store, they are onto me with this sales tactic!

This oolong contains sugar and honey in the nougat so is a bit sweeter than I was expecting. Sweet and oolong isn’t a combination that immediately appeals to me but this is a really lovely tea for a cool drizzly night. The flavour changes a lot with multiple brews too, even though the first brew is a little too sweet for my taste, subsequent brews have just a hint of honey and a richer, nuttier flavour.

It is a little on the expensive size at $180/kg but since I get a lot of use out of oolong leaves, a small package lasts a reasonable amount of time.

thank you missB! this is another delight that was sent my way. This is a tasty sugar, nougatty tea. I think i’d prefer this as a black base tea but on the whole it’s a delicious tasting tea that was really nice with dinner + fringe.

Oh man..also…i had the best lemon bluberry cake today with our lunch out…i’m still dreaming about it..lemon custard thingy on top…blueberry layers…fluffy white cake..meringue on the top sorta…soooooo good.

Final Count: 156 (at least 6 teas in tomorrow’s sipdown!)