Black Rose

Black Tea, Blue Cornflowers, Currants, Flavor, Mango, Papaya, Rose Petals
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by JillS1096

From T2

Rose, currants, and papaya combind to produce a bold, fruity tea with a strong rose aroma. Enjoy as an afternoon tea or a dessert accompaniment.

About T2 View company

My first glass, and the first tea of my birthday! I got this yesterday with a birthday voucher (along with chocolate chai oolong and a sunny t glass. It smelled amazing dry in store, and this morning it smells amazing while brewing.

Oh, and it tastes really nice! The rose is sweet, without being overly flowery, and the black is a great base and isn’t bitter at all.ooh, this is actually really tasty! I really like it. Good birthday pick by me!

momo

Happy birthday! Hope there are many more good tea picks for it :D

Yogini Undefined

Happy Birthday! May tea (and happiness) always overflow your cup! :)

TheTeaFairy

Happy birthday TTG!

DaisyChubb

Happy happy bday!

Alphakitty

Happy Birthday! ^^

TassieTeaGirl

Thanks guys! I’m feeling like ere might be some oolong in my future today, but not su if I’ll go with DT’s milk oolong, prairie berry, or the new one I picked up from T2 yesterday, oolong chocolate chai. Suggestions?

TassieTeaGirl

Oh dear, clearly the iPad keyboard can’t keep up with my fingers…

TassieTeaGirl

And this is my new tea glass http://t2tea.com/teaware/tea-glasses/sunny/sunny-tglass-with-infuser-450ml-green/. A bit like the Perfect Mug from DavidsTea.

Angrboda

Happy birthday

Favourite tea from T2

I would recommend this tea to those that enjoy T2’s French earl grey. It is moreso on the fruity side but really shocks guests with its fun flavours

tasty, fragrant, nice for the afternoon – or the stroke of midday!

Hands down my absolute favourite tea.
So delicious on it’s own and no fiddling with the temperature!
Smells absolutely amazing too!
Only dissapointment is how expensive t2 is. That’s dissapointing. :(

Supposedly this is an afternoon or dessert tea, certainly robust but I tasted this tea for the first time in the middle of the day. (I’m a tea rebel without a cause.) It was lovely, very flavourful, very sweet, a relative aroma of mango and it shouldn’t be brewed for any longer than 3 minutes.

The only criticism I can add is that there seemed to be many cast-off tiny tea leaves in the bottom of my tea. I only sipped it with a smattering of honey – it would be best not to add lashings of milk to this tea.