Cranberry Orange Spice

Edit tea info Last updated by tattooed_tea

• “On the 6th day of christmas, tatooed_tea gave to us...a smorgashboard of breakfast themed teas! It's been a stupidly long day for me so i'm only just now getting to try this one....the 4 others...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4026 tasting notes
  • “My first choice from the amazing day today, thanks tattooed! I chose this one for it's seasonal notes, how could an orange cranberry not get me in the Christmas spirit? :D The spices are...” Read full tasting note
    DaisyChubb 504 tasting notes
  • “This is another tea from *tattooed_tea* for Day 6. (Fruit being another choice for breakfast!) Mmm! This is one of the nicest cranberry/orange blends I've tried. I love the spice! The spices...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4219 tasting notes
  • “Thanks *tattooed_tea*, for this tea, which I had with lunch (Indian food, couldn't have breakfast all day long). Certainly one of the better orange spice teas I've had. Has a nice zing to it,...” Read full tasting note
    autumn hearth 300 tasting notes

From Tea & Bloom

Ceylon black tea with cranberries, spices and pieces of dried orange peel

About Tea & Bloom View company

On the 6th day of christmas, tatooed_tea gave to us…a smorgashboard of breakfast themed teas! It’s been a stupidly long day for me so i’m only just now getting to try this one….the 4 others may need to wait. :(

However, this is a really nice blend of spices. I don’t get a lot of cranberry, but that doesn’t make this an unenjoyable tea. It reminds me of a delightful cup of mulled spice cider, without the apple flavour.

Thank you for sharing this tea with us! Especially since the store doesn’t have an online presence. YAY for local tea shops!

Indigobloom

Boo for long days! atleast your meetings are over :)

My first choice from the amazing day today, thanks tattooed!
I chose this one for it’s seasonal notes, how could an orange cranberry not get me in the Christmas spirit? :D

The spices are perfectly balanced and help to mellow the tartness of the cranberry! I would love to make a huge pot of this on Christmas day, it’s too perfect. Thank you!

Indigobloom

I drank something similar this morning, for the same reason. Merry Christmas!!

This is another tea from tattooed_tea for Day 6. (Fruit being another choice for breakfast!)

Mmm! This is one of the nicest cranberry/orange blends I’ve tried. I love the spice! The spices hit the palate right from the start, and then I taste the flavor of orange – sweet and a little bit tangy, and the tart notes of the cranberry. It’s very fragrant and flavorful and the flavors are very forward. They aren’t shy!

The black tea is also strong enough to stand up and be counted among these powerful flavors. It has a richness to it, so it surprised me to read the description and learn that it was a Ceylon. I thought maybe a Nilgiri. It is smooth, earthy, even a touch malty … and finishes with a slight astringency.

A very enjoyable cuppa!

Azzrian

I too loved this one! I have not made a tasting note yet as I have been too sleepy to do so then had other things I had to get done. It IS delightful though!!!

Thanks tattooed_tea, for this tea, which I had with lunch (Indian food, couldn’t have breakfast all day long). Certainly one of the better orange spice teas I’ve had. Has a nice zing to it, from the cranberry and maybe hibiscus? As it cools it reminds me more and more of some Celestial Seasonings tea from my childhood, which in turns reminds of the holidays. Very nice!

Azzrian Thanks so much for this one!

I like it hot as well as cold! The Cran/Orange/Spice are 33 and a third ratio-wise…they mesh perfectly well! Tangy, Tart, Citrus, Spice…all of it is NICE :)

One of my favourite black teas. A delicious blend or orange & spices, to create the perfect winter drink. Although not certain I taste the cranberry, you do get the light flavour of oranges & a great dose of spices.