Sencha Apple and Cinnamon

Fruit Green Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by KittyLovesTea

• “One of the many Tea Moments blends that I have had for a while but never got around to trying..until now that is. My husband chose this one at random from my cupboard which is good for him because...” Read full tasting note
    KittyLovesTea 984 tasting notes
  • “Boo! I lost my note. :| Anyway, this is a nice mild sencha that is strong in chamomile, but also has a subtle blend of apple cinnamon in the background. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1404 tasting notes

From Tea Moments

Sencha green tea with chamomile, apple and cinnamon.

About Tea Moments View company

One of the many Tea Moments blends that I have had for a while but never got around to trying..until now that is. My husband chose this one at random from my cupboard which is good for him because he loves apple tea.

The blend doesn’t look special in terms of quality but it was only a cheap tea, something I thought was worth trying for an every day tea. The Sencha is dark green with a fair amount of twigs while the chamomile is completely dry and almost brown in colour. As for the apple they are small pieces that are very dry and a little rubbery. it smells like grassy cinnamon which is actually quite nice.

Once steeped the tea is orange in colour with a sweet and spicy apple aroma.

Flavour is light and quite refreshing with sweet apple and spicy cinnamon tones but also a kind of clove coolness. Also picking up a little bit of a floral mist.

Overall it’s alright and I will experiment with stronger steepings and also cold steeping. For now it’s drinkable but unfortunately this blend is nothing special.

Boo! I lost my note.

Anyway, this is a nice mild sencha that is strong in chamomile, but also has a subtle blend of apple cinnamon in the background. I wouldn’t go out of my way to buy this, but I’m happy I tried it!

Thanks KittyLovesTea!