Sencha Berry Fig

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Sipper

• “No one has written a tasting note for this lovely tea yet? I love this one. Honestly, I can't see too much chunks of fruit in the blend itself, but maybe that is the fault of me having a sample...” Read full tasting note
    Tea Sipper 1415 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown on my sample, which has been sitting around forever because, honestly, this was a disappointment. Either I'm not a fan of sencha, or this one isn't particularly good, because it was a...” Read full tasting note
    Tealizzy 552 tasting notes

From Tealux

This is a grand combination and the berries and the fig may indeed feel very sure of themselves. The one side is sweet, fruity and nippy, the other is soft and mild. Both are in perfect unity on our green tea base with plump, glowing berries, snappy fig pieces and lime-light seeking peony petals – not only a fest for the eyes, but also a very special taste experience! An enchantment of your senses!

Ingredients: Sencha green tea, freeze-dried whole blackberries, raspberries, strawberry and fig pieces, peony petals.

About Tealux View company

No one has written a tasting note for this lovely tea yet? I love this one. Honestly, I can’t see too much chunks of fruit in the blend itself, but maybe that is the fault of me having a sample of it and I didn’t get a fair mix of the blend. Also, this is supposed to have my favorite fruits in it! And fig! And lovely peony petals to make it look pretty! The dry leaves certainly smell fruity, but it is more like the fruits are blending into an anonymous berry smell. I haven’t had any familiarity with figs other than in fig newton cookies. Not sure that counts! I love the taste of this tea though. The sencha is buttery and a bit vegetal and the fruits really give it a sweeter flavor. No hibiscus here! Only berries. I love this blend and would certainly order actual ounces of it… not anytime soon though. Della Terra just suckered me into ordering some try me packs for the teas I’ve had my eye on for a while. This has to be the last tea I order for a while though.

ETA: Honestly, in the picture of the tea you don’t see any of the freeze dried berries either. But I love the flavor anyway!

Sipdown on my sample, which has been sitting around forever because, honestly, this was a disappointment. Either I’m not a fan of sencha, or this one isn’t particularly good, because it was a pretty generic, scratchy green tea. As for the berry, I guess there was a hint of it. No fig at all, which was a bummer. Ah well, they can’t all be winners. Anyone have a favorite fig-flavored tea?