Green Tea
Green Tea, Pomegranate
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by teaqueen

2 Images

From The Boston Tea Company

Product description not available yet.

About The Boston Tea Company View company

teabag sipdown! CHAroma sent this to me in our swap. I have to say that this one is pretty good :) I’m a fan of the pomegranate taste in this one as well as the base. Thanks CHAroma!

CHAroma

You’re welcome!

This is actually called Pomegranate Dream Green Tea by the company, but it was already entered under this name. A bit of Steepster confusion. Anyway, don’t let the name mixup keep you from trying this tea. My humans tried it both hot and chilled (the rating is an average of the two – they liked it better chilled). http://is.gd/ea7Z5

I think my loose green blends have spoiled me. I just can’t enjoy bagged greens anymore. They all taste the same to me- slightly bitter and floral. Even this one, which is supposed to be pomegranate flavored.

This just tastes like a cup of boiled flowers to me. I’m not getting any pomegranate at all.

I think maybe the company advises steeping it at too high a temp- they recommend 195 degrees Fahrenheit. I steeped it at about 190, even though I usually like my greens at about 175. I think I’ll try this again at 175 some other time and give this one a rating then.