Downton Abbey® Estate Blend

Edit tea info Last updated by NayLynn

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I bought this for the tin and my new realization that I love Earl Greys and would like to try more kinds just for fun. Hot: I made this hot a few times and just can’t figure out how I like...” Read full tasting note
    NayLynn 226 tasting notes

From The Republic of Tea

Earl Grey black tea has become one of the most enjoyed flavored teas in the world. This classic traditional British tea with bergamot orange oil has been paired with exotic vanilla for an intriguing finish. Enjoy this robust tea with or without milk and sugar or even over ice. Perfect for high tea or any time of day.

INGREDIENTS
Fine black tea, natural bergamont oil and natural vanilla flavor

About The Republic of Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

Hot: I made this hot a few times and just can’t figure out how I like drinking it and don’t want to waste more cause
Iced: I love it, taste nothing like I expected but I am new to “creamed” Earl Grey. It tasted like an orange creamsicle. I’ve made this iced and love it every time. My favorite is iced with 1/2 a teaspoon of sugar.