Downton Abbey® Estate Blend

Creamy, Earl Grey, Vanilla, Cherry
Edit tea info Last updated by NayLynn

From The Republic of Tea

Earl Grey black tea has become one of the most enjoyed flavored teas in the world. This classic traditional British tea with bergamot orange oil has been paired with exotic vanilla for an intriguing finish. Enjoy this robust tea with or without milk and sugar or even over ice. Perfect for high tea or any time of day.

Fine black tea, natural bergamont oil and natural vanilla flavor

About The Republic of Tea View company

I bought this for the tin and my new realization that I love Earl Greys and would like to try more kinds just for fun.
Hot: I made this hot a few times and just can’t figure out how I like drinking it and don’t want to waste more cause
Iced: I love it, taste nothing like I expected but I am new to “creamed” Earl Grey. It tasted like an orange creamsicle. I’ve made this iced and love it every time. My favorite is iced with 1/2 a teaspoon of sugar.

A delightful creamy earl grey. Soothing and smooth.

I love Downton Abbey and will probably collect all the teas.

Flavors: Creamy, Earl Grey, Vanilla

World Market had this tea available to sample while we were there so I had a small cup while I was browsing the store. I would normally have a tea like this one with honey and cream, but they only had Sweet’N Low and powdered non-dairy creamer so I enjoyed this plain. The flavor reminded me of one of those all-natural cherry sodas, like Boylan or Virgil’s. I think it must have been the vanilla. I sipped it throughout the visit, and it was equally good both hot and at room temperature. I’m regretting not buying some so I think I’ll pick up a canister next time I go.

Flavors: Cherry, Vanilla

This is a great bagged Earl Grey. It captures the flavor and balance of a good Earl Grey. The vanilla is a great addition. I binge drank it for three days before slowing down.

Some friends of mine said this tea (after steeping) smells like cereal. I was surprised, and later on I tried to figure out why they said that. I realized that this has a very heavy vanilla aroma and I am guessing the sweet smell reminds them of sugary cereal. The vanilla does overwhelm the tea; I would say the black tea is average quality. If you over-steep it, even a little, it will have a bitter (old, stale) tea flavor.