Edit tea info Last updated by Ana

From The Simple Leaf

Mamma Mia is a classic Darjeeling tea from the highly acclaimed Jungpana estate in Darjeeling. Grown at elevations reaching up to 4,500 feet, Jungpana is now famous for producing teas of exceptional quality year after year. When brewed, the liquor is a bright amber color that is at once lightly spicy, fruity and sweet. The slight fruitiness is reminiscent of the muscat grape, which is a characteristic treasured by Darjeeling tea lovers. Enjoy hot or iced.

About The Simple Leaf View company

We all have our reasons for morning tea selections, some sensible, some a little less so—today, I had a wicked sore in my mouth and needed something that would be compatible with a jawful of Orajel.

Don’t know why this seemed to be the one, but it’s been gentle and non-acidic and a little fruit-juicy this morning. (My previous note called it “cereally;” either the goop has really flipped out my taste buds or it’s just an all-purpose breakfast Darjeeling.)

ashmanra

You can swish Pepto-Bismol or chew the tablets and spit it out to make a soothing coating to relieve the pain for awhile. It can make your tongue turn black sometimes, though, but that is harmless. Oh how I detest mouth sores! They are so painful!

gmathis

Never heard that one…this is CVS house brand and isn’t too nasty.

Had this one yesetrday AM. A nice, delightful, and light tea for the summer months. Sort of bittersweet havinng this one since The Simple Leaf has recently closed.