Organic Ginger Aid

Herbal Tea
Blackberry Leaves, Ginger, Lemon Myrtle, Stevia Leaf
Tea Bag
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by nonygray

• “This is in a holiday themed box and called "Holly Jolly Ginger Aid", but it's the same thing, as far as I can tell.” Read full tasting note
    janefan 2603 tasting notes
  • “Tangy with a hint of sweetness. This has a very strong ginger flavor, which is great right now because I have a cold, but might be overwhelming if my sense of smell were working properly. I think...” Read full tasting note
    Kaylee 400 tasting notes
  • “I love ginger. I love ginger tea. I love this ginger tea. My one gripe: They put stevia in there, but not nearly enough. I've been a fan of ginger/stevia combo for a long time, but I usually do it...” Read full tasting note
    composertp 9 tasting notes
  • “I had been suffering for the past 5 days with a stomach ache, so I thought I'd get herbal and try this one. I have tried ginger as an addition to a tea, but never the main flavor. This was intense!...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 539 tasting notes

From Traditional Medicinals

Organic Ginger Aid® promotes the flow of digestive juices and increases tone in the muscular walls of the stomach,* a normal process that keeps the digestive system ready to function. Ginger tea is traditionally used for indigestion and clinical data supports its use for the prevention of nausea and vomiting.* There’s lots of pungent, spicy ginger in Organic Ginger Aid®. It’s also sweet, with a twist of lemon (lemon myrtle, that is).

Ingredients:
- Organic ginger rhizome
- Organic blackberry leaf
- Organic stevia leaf
- Organic lemon myrtle leaf

About Traditional Medicinals View company

This is in a holiday themed box and called “Holly Jolly Ginger Aid”, but it’s the same thing, as far as I can tell.

Tangy with a hint of sweetness. This has a very strong ginger flavor, which is great right now because I have a cold, but might be overwhelming if my sense of smell were working properly. I think this is great for colds and probably stomach issues, but I don’t know that I would drink it as an everyday tea.

I used 1 teabag in a 16 oz mug, steeped for about 5 minutes.

Lindsey

I find this one works great when when I have an upset stomach!

I love ginger. I love ginger tea. I love this ginger tea.

My one gripe: They put stevia in there, but not nearly enough. I’ve been a fan of ginger/stevia combo for a long time, but I usually do it with loose-leaf. I was glad to see that they had added stevia to this tea. But sadly, it isn’t sweet. It just tastes like plain ginger tea.

Still, it’s a great ginger tea. I like to use it as an aid for digestion.

1 bag in my 32-oz teapot works fine. I give it a long steep. 10 minutes or so.

8 min or more

I had been suffering for the past 5 days with a stomach ache, so I thought I’d get herbal and try this one. I have tried ginger as an addition to a tea, but never the main flavor. This was intense! It is very sweet and herbaceous. I always buy those little ginger sweets at the Asian markets, and that is exactly what this reminded me of. It probably will not be for everyone due to the simple fact that it is intense, but I really enjoy it. It also is very good with lemon.

I really only tasted the ginger and (I think) stevia. It’s very a overpowering flavor, but worked well to settle my stomach. I usual brew herbal teas for 5 min when I want to receive the full medicinal benefits, but this became very dark and I decided to only brew 2-1/2 or 3. Good for achy bellies, but not all that tasty.

Nice ’n gingery, and really delivers on its stomach easing promises.

a good evening tea to relax with after a hearty meal! the ginger also serves well when your sinuses aren’t feeling up to par.

Love ginger tea. Love this one a whole lot. Always makes my stomach feel better if its upset.

It burns your throat deliciously like a good ginger tea should.

Its good with a splash of almond milk.

My only problem is that sometimes the bags break open.